Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Life is Better at the Beach by Christina Vinson


The 300-page book Life is Better at the Beach: Inspiration for Living Each Day Like You’re at the Beach written by Christina Vinson exudes an aroma of peace and contentment.

The book is intended to be a gift book: the first page is devoted to writing TO: and FROM: for the receiver.

Each of the fifteen chapters is a Beach Rule. Beach Rule #1 is Wake up smiling. Beach Rule #4 is Look for seashells. Beach Rule #10 is Observe the tide.

Clear, calm pictures enhance every chapter. The chapters are approximately 15 pages long and contain roughly as many pages of pictures and pictures with quotes/Bible verses as words.

The writing is smooth, gentle, and the tips are believable. Just reading the passages made me feel calm and like I should start right away to live every day like I’m at the beach.

I recommend this book to others – for themselves or to give as a gift.


The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book through BookSneeze®. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment