Wednesday, March 2, 2016

"Angels in the Bible Storybook" written by Allia Zobel Nolan and illustrated by Alida Massari

“Angels in the Bible Storybook” is a beautifully written and illustrated gem.  
The small, hard cover book has sturdy, full-color pages that are plastered with vibrant, detailed, colorful pictures and designs. The book is separated into two sections: the Old and New Testaments. Each section has a number of stories about angels. Each story is accompanied by a Bible verse or verses.

The concept of angels is something that I haven’t understood really well and have wanted to learn more about. This book is a delightful storybook for children, but I plan to use it is a study guide to learn more about angels in the Bible. I was unfamiliar with some of the stories presented, and I want to read them in the Bible, while also reading them in the Storybook, and compare and learn. A comprehensive range of stories are presented, and this book will serve as an informative Bible study companion. The writing in this book is engaging and informative.

I highly recommend this book to others.



The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book through BookSneeze®. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment